I am way behind with my awards. I’ve been busy doing all kinds of things. Today I decided it is going to be now or never.
The first award I was nominated for is “Mrs Sparkly’s ten Commandments Award”. Cathy G nominated me and I want to say thank you Cathy for nominating me. You have a wonderful way of telling about her family. I recommend that everybody should visit her blog at http://cpgutierrez.wordpress.com/
Cathy nominated me for this award in August.
So the rules of the award are you must answer the following 10 questions, nominate some bloggers that you think deserve the award, and be sure to notify the nominees! So here we go!
1. Describe yourself in seven words – hard working, animal lover, soft spoken, quiet,
2. What keeps you up at night?- Worries about by family and how they are
3. Whom do you aspire to be like? – my loving mother
4. What scares you? – to be bitten or kicked by a horse
5. What are the best and worst things about blogging? – The best – I can create my post as I want it, I don’t have to listen to anyone criticizing or telling me what to do. Worst thing is that it sometimes feels like a waste of time because there are some many good blogs to read and I want to read them all.
6. What was the last website you looked at? – Madelaine at http://imagesbymadelainecappuccio.wordpress.com/
7. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? – Think more positive about myself
8. Slankets yes or no? NO
9. What are you wearing now? Denim jeans (Penny Coelen) striped red ,black and white t-shirt ,(and always my glasses)
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you. Cathy does the most beautiful crochet work. She also writes the most wonderful things about her family and also uses old photos to explain her relationship to the people in the old photos.
I am going to nominate the following