Nominated me for the Very inspiring blogger award. Thank you so much Jennay I enjoy your blog very much everybody should have a look at this lovely lady’ blog.
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven more things about myself.
1. I love to have a Nanny nap at about 12:30 every day.
2. I make a point of it to go out with our Time Bank ladies on a Wednesday morning for a cup of tea. (Getting to know each other)
3. Every Friday I enjoy going to the library for the It’s write easy session. (Also to get to know people)
4. I still love my walks with Trompie. We are meeting another cat also who wants to chase Trompie every morning!
5. I do some gardening on a Friday morning in the Time bank veggy garden (Also meeting other people)
6. I am often very depressed but try to go out and meet other new people.
7. Trompie is still my best buddy and companion.
I do not know 15 bloggers to nominate the award to. Really feel free to make use of this award to tell more about yourself. All of you have special ways of showing your posts and they are all wonderful.
I found the second person who nominated me for this award! It is Elisa from http://autumninbruges.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/news/
Thank you so much for nominating me. You have such an inspiring blog. I love to do the Music in pictures challenge every week. Everybody should have a look and join in the fun using music.