Ailsa gave the challenge for the week
Now over to you. If you’d like to join in this week’s travel theme, here’s what to do:
- Create your own post featuring couples and title it Travel Theme: Couples
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes
I can’t wait to see your daring duos, your perfect pairs and your terrible twins.
We have people as couples.
People and animals(dogs) as couples!
Dogs as couples!
And also a couple of people and dogs on the beach!
Jakesprinters gives every week a challenge to do. This weeks challenge is
This is a REFLECTION on how these two dogs feel.
They really wanted to come onto the veranda and sit with me!
The next is a reflection in the water.
Here’s how the weekly photo Competition works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. Show the world based on your interpretation what you have in mind for the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Sunday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. Subscribe to jakesprinter so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
Won’t you join me and show off your shot…it’s easy!
1) Pick your favorite shot of the week, or one that you otherwise feel like “showing off”.
2) Show it off!
Please include my button in your post (below) or at a minimum a link back to this blog. (Otherwise I reserve the right to delete your entry).
Please link up to your blog POST and not your main blog URL.
Linky opens at midnight(ish) Monday morning and stays open through midnight(ish) Friday.
Please do visit the other participants and leave some comment love on the other entries! This makes it fun for everyone.
I want to show off my last photo of Trompie.
My buddy, my life line.
Most of the time I can’t get a nice face shot.
He always comes nearer too quickly.
This time he was looking at me and the camera and it just happened to be the right moment.
I love it when he looks at me like this, white of his eyes at bottom shows he is very interested in what I am doing.
Then he looked away and did not want to look at me again.