Weekly Photo Challenge
ON THE MOVE
For Friday’s It’s Write Easy I used the word
Here is what I said :
Travel is the movement of people between relatively distant geographical locations, and can involve travel by foot,bicycle, automobile, train, boat, airplane, or other means, with or without luggage, and can be one way or round trip.Travel can also include relatively short stays between successive movements.
My International student had to attend some activities during the holidays. The college gave her a list of activities and she had to go to at least 5 of them.
Going to these activities took some travelling from Upper Hutt to Wellington.
The first week between the two long week-ends the weather did not play along for travelling and going outside. The second week was much better.
We used different ways to travel:
- Firstly we traveled by car to Petone to see what the sea was like! Kiki did not know that the sea was so near to us. We also saw the Inter Islander sailing to the harbor.
- The second way of travelling was by train.
Thursday morning we first travelled by car to the station where I parked it for the day. We took the train from Upper Hutt to Wellington.
- The third way of travelling was on foot. We walked from the station to the City Gallery in the Civic Square. Next was the Museum of Wellington City and sea. This museum was worth visiting but you need a whole morning to explore it.
- The forth way of travelling was by cable car. We first had to use our feet again to get to the cable car station. We travelled in the cable car up the hill to the Botanical gardens and down again.
- The last was going back home. First walk to the station, travel by train, then by car and home again.
It was worth using different ways of travelling.
We enjoyed travelling from Upper Hutt to Wellington using different ways.
We were ON THE MOVE the whole day!