Here are the rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Wiley at Wiley’s Wisdom nominated me for this wonderful award. Thank you Wiley I really appreciate it very much.
My mum isn’t a big writer so I’ll help her to answer the questions you are asking! Please visit my friend Wiley’s blog he is an amazing doggy. http://wileyschmidt.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/it-only-takes-a-seed/
If anybody is interested in the award and has less than 200 followers please feel free to take the badge and answer the questions.
Answer the following questions:
1) If money weren’t involved, what would you choose as a forever career?
To be with my human mother and just play and play, and hand out all my love
2) What causes do you support, why, and how can we get involved?
This is my mum: She belongs to Time Bank. This is work you do for others without payment. You pay with your time and you can ask time bank people to do things for you using their time. She also cooks meals for toddlers whose moms are not capable to feed them well. The mothers are school going girls who still need to go to school.
3) What is the first item on your bucket list?
No bucket list
4) What is your personal life philosophy?
Live and let live. Don’t hurt living things.
5) If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?
Have more time with my late husband. Getting to know him better.
6) What is the most important life lesson you have for your child/children? If you don’t have children, what is the most important life lesson you’ve learned and who did you learn it from?
Don’t waste time on gossip. If you do something do it the best you can and then let go.
7) What is your favorite quote?
Philippians 4 : 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God.
8) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9) If you could bring anyone back from the dead, who would you choose? Why?
Maybe my grandparents because I never knew them
10) Tell me about your favorite pet.
My pet in real life is Trompie and he for sure is my best pal, friend and buddy. I can’t believe that I could love a pet that much as I do Trompie. I think it must be because I am retired and have more time to be with him.
11) In what do you find the simplest of joys?
Just looking at Trompie , how he tells me what he wants me to do when he plays or barks.
Thanks again dear Wiley for giving me the award. Love you lots.