This week your challenge is to show off a few photographs from 2012 of People and Animals!
I know that I have posted this before…it’ is just too cute.
This week and next week the Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge will be all about the photos you have taken in 2012. This week I want to see your best shots of people and animals. Have fun with this challenge! I hope everyone has a joyful and prosperous New Year filled with love and happiness.
Next week your challenge will be 2012 nature photographs.
So lets show off some of your own photos that have been taken in 2012 of people or animals. ENJOY!!!
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic and along with a tip on how to take a better photo. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about. Please check our my new Foto Gallery Page that feature just the photographs that I have used for these challenges.
That is what Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge is about.
MY FIRST AND BEST ANIMAL PHOTO
He has some dear friends!
Jack is Trompie’s best, best friend.
They visit each other nearly every day and
Love each others company.
Then there is
Luigi does not really play with Trompie but
they still love each other.
Then there is another favorite!
Trompie and Molly always have a ball together.