Cee at says
This week your challenge is to show off a few photographs of lines: Horizontal, Vertical, Diagonal, etc.
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic and along with a tip on how to take a better photo. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- Please keep your photos to only three or less per week.
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge page to see what fun we will have coming up in the future weeks.
Lines on and along the road and power lines in the sky.
Building windows horizontal and vertical lines.
Lines on the roof. Gate lines
I used lines to complete my scrap book page.
We know you love Wordless Wednesday because you tell us every week!
Well, BlogPaws’ Wordless Wednesday just gets better all the time. Each week BlogPaws creates a link up for the community so you can add a link directly to your Wordless Wednesday Post. That way we can all share and enjoy each other’s pets. The rules are super simple: Show us your pets! Leave a link directly to your Wordless Wednesday Post Visit other blogs and say hello (don’t forget! This is the part that is the most fun!) Remember to leave a comment to let everyone know you stopped by for a visit.
Share the link up with your readers so they can join the community and link up as well. You can grab the code and place it on your blog or you can refer your readers right back to the Wordless Wednesday post of the week. If you would like your pet’s picture featured as our Wordless Wednesday picture of the week, please join the BlogPaws Community Center. Please DO NOT EMAIL your pictures. All pictures that are uploaded in the BlogPaws Community are considered for inclusion each week.