Cee at says
This week your challenge is to show off a few photographs of lines: Horizontal, Vertical, Diagonal, etc.
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic and along with a tip on how to take a better photo. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- Please keep your photos to only three or less per week.
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge page to see what fun we will have coming up in the future weeks.
Lines on and along the road and power lines in the sky.
Building windows horizontal and vertical lines.
Lines on the roof. Gate lines
I used lines to complete my scrap book page.