Trompie is the one who inspires me every day to join him in his activities.
Trompie will take a quick nap when I am in the shower before we go on our second morning walk.
He waits and waits and waits on the bed till I am ready.
He’ll go to the door and will wait for me to put on his lead, and off we go.
At about 1 o’clock we will have a nap together on my lazy boy. He sleeps between my legs while I am taking my nap.
The last photo is where the vet put his second micro chip. The council warned us that some of the chips were not working. I took Trompie to the vet and the chip wasn’t there anymore. They put a new one in yesterday.
I hope this one is going to work.
Wiki says: “On Wednesdays all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph with no words to explain it on their blog. Hence the ‘wordless’ title. The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn’t need any description.”
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic and along with a tip on how to take a better photo. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- Please keep your photos to only three or less per week.
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
Cars an orange!
Animals and orange
Trompie was looking at this “orange”dog through the orange gate.
I loved looking for orange objects or things .
Suddenly I saw many when I started to look around!