Your photographs can be straight out of the camera or edited in Photoshop or other software. I’m excited to see everyone’s photography.
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic and along with a tip on how to take a better photo. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- Please keep your photos to only three or less per week.
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
As in sea water
As in water fountain
As in snow on the hills(Mountains)
As clouds in the sky.
drops of water on geranium flower.
Photos are all taken in New Zealand.