Sundays Stills, The Next Challenge – What Inspires You?
Why do you take photographs? Let your pictures this week speak for you.
is the one who inspires me to:
get up in the morning
talk to him
take him for walks – short ones and long ones
he keeps me fit
he loves me with all his heart
he is my inspiration!
Tired after his long walk!
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic and along with a tip on how to take a better photo. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- Please keep your photos to only three or less per week.
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
ONE SINGLE FLOWER
I took these photos early morning. Sun was just starting to shine fully onto the tulips.
They are my own grown tulips!
This gallery contains 17 photos.
Story Challenge: Letter “P” Hi Bloggers! Do you have to share a story or a short reflection tagged with the letter “P”? http://flickrcomments.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/story-challenge-letter-p/ use the link to get more information on the story challenge. The letter P today stands for PERFECT. The letter … Continue reading