This weeks photo challenge at wordpress is:
The flames have a free spirit!
(Staglands New Zealand)
What do you think of the following?
Lions who are supposed to have free spirits in the wild
surrounded by man-made buildings.
How can the lions spirit still be free?
(Wellington zoo New Zealand)
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
Every week Ailsa at http://wheresmybackpack.com/ also gives a challenge to do for the week.
This weeks challenge is
Here are a few of the curves I found.
The shore and sea make a curve (New Zealand)
Hot mud pools (New Zealand)
Curves used to complete the writing!
Curve of the bridge and also the rainbow.
(Bridge across the Zambezi River between Zimbabwe and Zambia)
Are you ready to show off your curves? If you would like to join in this week’s travel theme, create your own post titled Travel Theme: Curves and put a link to this page in your post so others can find it. Check back in next Friday for a new weekly travel theme.
Jakesprinters gives every week a challenge to do. This weeks challenge is
This is a REFLECTION on how these two dogs feel.
They really wanted to come onto the veranda and sit with me!
The next is a reflection in the water.
Here’s how the weekly photo Competition works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. Show the world based on your interpretation what you have in mind for the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Sunday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. Subscribe to jakesprinter so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.