This weeks Travel Theme is SIGNS. Ailsa at http://wheresmybackpack.com/ gives every week a topic to use for photos. You may want to have a peek at her post and get inspired.
Here are some signs.
Yesterday I took a photo of the following sign.
I do not know why it is just there between the bushes along the walkway?!
Last night we had to pick up some family at the railway station.
I found the following signs on the way.
This one was at the other side of the road.
Share a picture that means WRONG to you!
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS
The weekly photo challenge is WRONG.
Well last year in August we suddenly had this heavy snow fall.
It had not snowed her in 40 years!(That is near Wellington New Zealand)
I took some photos of Trompie(my dog )
He went into it
And came back onto the deck thinking:
“This is really WRONG!“
Snow on his face and nose!
This week again is a marvelous challenge launched by Jake from http://jakesprinters.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/sunday-post-close-up/
Here’s how the weekly photo Competition works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. Show the world based on your interpretation what you have in mind for the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Sunday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. Subscribe to jakesprinter so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
GET THE BADGE FOR YOUR IMAGE WIDGET….
Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day and I decided to take my camera with me while walking Trompie.
He knows by now that he has to wait while I am snapping away.
I took the following photos specially for this challenge.
Cypress Tree pods
Bumble bee specially waited for me on a Rhododendron flower.
My favorite DAFFODIL
And ode to daffodils by William Wordsworth
I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o’er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed–and gazed–but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:
For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.