Me as a toddler.
Me and one of my proudest moments! Alaskan Malamute – Husky Pack’s Duncan( also known as Husky) In one years time he became Best of Breed. This doesn’t easily happen to many dogs. He was just perfect, one of a kind dog!This was way back in 1972.
Here are all the different faces of me ( sorry for the bit of light in the middle)
Motion, Move, Movement
Running person shows movement.
Falling person shows Movement.
In scrap booking when you want to emphasize movement you can use triangles to express MOVEMENT
Here is a double page I made using the MOVEMENT MOMENTS
I want to thank Mona at monahoward.com or ramblings.wordpress.com for nominating me as a Kreativ Blogger!
It works as follows
1. Include image of award on your post.
2.Acknowledge person who nominated you and link back to her/his post.
3. Write a list of things about yourself.(usually 7)
4. Nominate 7 or more bloggers.
7 More things you might not know about me
1. I grew up on a small holding outside Pretoria South Africa. Later I farmed with Saanen goats and had my own stud.
2. I also bred and showed Alaskan Malamutes during my early working days
3. Refereed many netball teams and also concerts during teaching career.
4. Got married at 35 and have a lovely son. God bless him!
5. I am interested and do anything arty or crafty!
6. I studied further in things I am interested.Got the following certficates
Basic Animal Behaviour(dogs) 2002
Animal assisted activities 2003
Memory healing practitioner 2007
7. Last but not the least I love nature and everything that goes with it. Taking photos of eye catching things outside makes me feel happy and free.
I do not know to who I must give this award. Feel free to use it if you are creative.