Recipe for easy scrap book page
Needs list: Camera and photos, Human being, Human brain, hands, BIG table
Photos on theme
Colored paper, card stock
Double sided tape, maybe some glue( All must be acid free)
Cutter/scissors, ruler, pencil
1. Put all ingredients (things you are going to use) on a BIG table.
2. Arrange photos in an eye catching way (planning page)
3. Crop photos smaller, or cut away all empty spaces on the sides, bottom or top.
4. Pick out your focus point photo and frame it, maybe twice
5. Lay out your photos again and leave space for journaling
6. Stick ever thing in its place on your paper page
7. And whala, that’s it!